Cisco IP Phone 8851
Whether you’re at your desk or on the move, the Cisco IP Phone 8851 will connect you with your team and your personal mobile devices.
VoIP telephony has never been more secure and integrated with enhanced user experience, powerful deployment options such as Webex Calling, Cisco’s on-premises, self-hosted and managed third party calling control.
No matter your location, collaboration and administration is made easy with outstanding features and benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- Simplified dialing and expanded status detail with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners***
- Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series